Thursday, November 17, 2011

Woodin Family {Portrait}

We had the absolute pleasure of photographing the Woodin family. A family whom we met while we were spending those glorious 6 months in Gulf Shores, Alabama. (Oh, how I am longing to be at the beach again...this cold weather is starting to get to me). 

But anywho,

Seriously..this family is pretty awesome. For starters, they are professional  ball room dancers/instructors (well, the parents are). The little girl is in ballet and is simply precious and is a natural dancer, as well.

Here are some of my favorites from the shoot.

sand-on-face ;-)


















So..do you see what I mean? Are they not simply a beautiful, lovely family?

I will miss seeing them, but am so glad they moved to TN right after we did. Though...they live some distance away I have high hopes that we will make plans to get together soon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment